Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions

1.
What have you done today?
2.What have you learnt today?
3.Why did you choose to come to SST?
4.What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
5.How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).

Reflection Answers

1. I did the 3 SST cheers, did some activities on the learning devices and did some icebreakers to know more about my friends.
2. I learnt the 3 SST cheers from the seniors, learnt how to access the school's network, how to post on my class's blog and learnt a very important aspect in SST, the 3Rs of SST.
3. I am very interested in SST because I love Science even though I am not very good in it. I also love robots and IT stuff. I also didn't choose other good school because I will only be part of history but if I attend SST I will be the one creating history for SST.
4. I would want to make history for SST so it would become a known school for years to come.
5. I have made more friends and became more brave in my new school. One example is daring to cheer in front of the Secondary One Students. Now I should be responsible for what I have now.