Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Communication

Questions:


1. Why is communication important?

2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?

3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?


Answers:

1. If we do not communicate, may loose out on our business or work. Communication may also warn us about dangerous stuff for example, the traffic lights tells us when to stop, go and slow down.
2. I prefer talking to other kind of communication. Most of the people in the world now understands English, a language that I speak most. So if I were to do business, I would rather talk English as most will understand me.
3. For example, if we do not want anyone to hear us we would usually use sign language or whisper to one another. So we always choose which suits the scenario best.
4. I Find that when I talk to someone mute and deaf, it would be a challenge because I am not used ti sign language, so it might be a great challenge. I've also experience talking to some children in Cambodia, when I went for my ICIP Programme, and I found that it was super challenging.